Remedies For Acid
Acid reflux or heartburn is a problem
that affects a very many people. Depending on the severity of your case, perhaps there are already
existing home remedies for acid reflux that could help you. Here is a discussion of the subject and
a list of possible remedies that you could use to reduce your symptoms...
Acid Reflux is a very
common stomach problem that occurs mainly due to indigestion of food. It causes discomfort and
severe pain. The best way to avoid acid reflux is to have a healthy and nutritious diet. However,
if it has occurred anyway, there are a few home remedies for acid reflux which you can use to your
The common causes of
Acid Reflux are drinking alcohol and carbonated drinks like soda, smoking, eating before
going to bed, high stress levels, eating fried or fatty foods.
Some of the Home
Remedies for Acid Reflux are:
1) Drink plenty of
water. It dilutes and washes away the acid.
2) To avoid acid reflux one method is to drink Aloe Vera juice on an empty stomach.
3) Fennel seeds also help in reducing acid reflux. Take a half teaspoon of fennel seeds and chew
them slowly after each meal.
4) Baking Soda is one of the home remedies for acid reflux that is easily available. Add one
tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar has an amazing potential to improve the overall acid reflux condition. Add 2
teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it.
6) Eat a few slices of apples after meals.
7) You can also take Ginger root or ginger root capsules. This is one of the more effective and
natural home remedies for acid reflux. Take one capsule after meals.
8) Try to sleep with your head in an elevated position. It will reduce acid reflux during
9) Eat small and healthy meals at regular intervals.
Home remedies for
acid reflux are always used to eliminate the pain as that is our first priority. However one should
also think of a long term solution. Most effective long term solutions involve developing a healthy
check out these Home Remedies!